Dr.Knit :: Blog

11.7.10

At the end of 2009, Dr. Knit collaborated with film maker Abigail Bickford-Smith to create a video art installation.

Creative control was given to the Director in order that she might present her own vision of Dr. Knit and the Knitting Laboratory. The film is shot from both the perspective of Dr. Knit and the creatures of the Knitting Laboratory.

I hope you enjoy the film as much as I enjoyed making it.

I would like to thank Abigail for inviting me to collaborate on her project, and all those who helped in the making of the film. Thanks to Ali, Hemanth and Ben.

2 comments:

  1. love the film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky! Underlying suggestion of menace. Can imagine them all getting out of their jars when the light goes out. Yet they all look so cute & I particularly liked the last one having his ears pulled through what I originally thought were airholes!Good luck with the new site.x

    ReplyDelete